Snap's Struggles Set It Apart, and Streaming "Coopetition"
Motley Fool senior analysts Matt Argersinger and Jason Moser discuss:
- Snap's incredible fall over the past year.
- How worried shareholders of Alphabet and Meta Platforms should be.
- Intuitive Surgical's latest results.
- The latest from Twitter, Amazon, and Johnson & Johnson.
- The latest results from Netflix.
- A wide-ranging discussion of the connected-TV landscape.
- The "coopetition" that exists among major players like Disney, Apple, The Trade Desk, and Roku.
- Domino's Pizza's streak of global growth is ending.
- Whether Shopify is a buy.
- Two stocks on their radar: Etsy and Berkshire Hathaway.
To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. To get started investing, check out our quick-start guide to investing in stocks. A full …
More on: www.fool.com