Sinead O'Connor pays tribute to her 17-year-old son Shane as she wears pink at his Hindu funeral
'We just said goodbye to our beautiful angel': Sinead O'Connor pays tribute to her 17-year-old son Shane as she wears pink to join 50 mourners at his Hindu funeral after he took his own life
- Shane, 17, was laid to rest following a ceremony at Newlands Cross Cemetery
- Sinead, who wore bright colours, took to Twitter to say he 'would have loved it'
- Singer paid tribute to 'beautiful angel', writing: 'Very beautiful Hindu ceremony'
- Teenager took his own life after escaping from hospital while on suicide watch
- Anyone seeking help can call Samaritans free on 116 123 or visit Samaritans.org
Sinead O'Connor paid tribute to her 'beautiful' 17-year-old son today as she wore pink to his Hindu funeral after he took his own life.
More on: www.dailymail.co.uk