N.B. COVID-19 roundup: Proof of vaccination and travel registration to be required
New Brunswick will be requiring proof of vaccination beginning Sept. 21 in response to the rising cases in the province.
In order to get more people vaccinated, Higgs announced that New Brunswickers aged 12 and over will need to show ID, and prove they’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by showing their immunization record or a photograph of it.
People will need to show proof of vaccination whenever they access certain services, businesses and events, including:
- Indoor festivals, performing arts and sporting events.
- Indoor and outdoor dining and drinking at restaurants, pubs and bars.
- Movie theatres, nightclubs, amusement centres, pool halls, bowling alleys and casinos.
- Gyms, indoor pools and indoor recreation facilities.
- Indoor group exercise facilities.
- Indoor organized gatherings including weddings, funerals, parties (excluding …
More on: globalnews.ca