London footfall lags as workers shun return to the office – live updates
- Rishi Sunak delays business rates reform
- Air fares to soar thanks to Brussels biofuel rules, warns Willie Walsh
- FTSE 100 closed up 0.16pc to 7,141.82 points
- Ben Marlow: China's coal addiction is stronger than Western eco warriors
- Sign up here for our daily business briefing newsletter
Fears are growing over a fresh wave of energy supplier collapses after a key gas supplier said it was exiting the market.
Glencore-backed CNG, which supplies wholesale gas to utilities customers, said it had been "forced into an impossible position" after many of its clients ceased trading.
There are still around 18 CNG customers that will now need to seek alternative sources of gas.
The move sparks fears over further turmoil in the energy market. Two more suppliers – …
More on: www.telegraph.co.uk