Fundraiser for Christmas parade massacre suspect canceled

Fundraiser for Christmas parade massacre suspect canceled

Fundraiser for Christmas parade massacre suspect canceled The fund-raising page for Brooks was taken down because it violated the platform’s terms of service, GoFundMe reportedly said on Wednesday. A spokesman for the company told Fox Business that the organizer who was trying to raise money for Brooks had been banned from using GoFundMe for future campaigns. Brooks faces six murder charges after allegedly plowing his sport-utility vehicle into parade participants and spectators. According to a police affidavit, he weaved from side to side to inflict maximum carnage as he mowed people down. In addition to the six people who were killed, 61 were injured, including multiple children. News of the Brooks fund-raiser was first reported on Tuesday by Law Enforcement Today. The organizer was identified as James Norton of Waukesha, …
More on: www.rt.com