Former Vogue boss defends reality TV stars attending Fashion Week
EXCLUSIVE: Former Vogue editor defends 'D-list' reality stars attending Australian Fashion Week and says new breed of 'celebfluencers' are good for fashion: 'Most of them look fabulous!'
- Former Vogue Editor Kirstie Clements says this year's Australian Fashion Week crowds shook up 'boring' front rows
- Clements edited Australian Vogue for more than a decade
- She says new breed of front row 'celebs' make fashion accessible
- Australian Fashion Week crowds have come under fire for being 'D-list'
- Clements defends crowd and says they bring 'fun and colour' to the event
One of Australia's high-profile fashion editors has weighed in on this week's Australian Fashion Week crowds, saying the new breed of reality stars and influencers bring 'colour and fun' to the event.
Kirstie Clements, who presided over …
More on: www.dailymail.co.uk