What you need to know about COVID-19 in B.C. for Jan. 14
• On Wednesday, B.C. health officials confirmed 519 new cases of COVID-19 in B.C. Another 12 people have died.
• There are 360 people in B.C. hospitals, including 76 in intensive care.
• There are 4,810 active cases in the province.
• To date, 63,430 people have received a COVID-19 vaccine in B.C.
• Many British Columbians are still waiting for their B.C. Recovery Benefit payout.
• B.C. Health Minister Adrian Dix says a review is underway after some doctors in Vancouver jumped the queue to get a second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
• An emergency room doctor in …
More on: www.cbc.ca